Re: Alden Sizing

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on March 13, 2000 at 13:00:32:

In Reply to: Alden Sizing posted by MF on March 12, 2000 at 19:45:08:

: There are a few stores around me (Boston area) that carry Alden dress shoes, but none that seem to carry the casual boots.

: This means I'll probably mail order, so I gotta get the sizing right.

: Those of you who own a pair, how do they fit? Do they match your regular size? Tight? Loose? Do they come with innersoles?

: TIA!

: // mf

I'd get measured by a professional before ordering. I ordered my exact size, as the professionals say that over 85% of the males in the US are wearing the wrong sized shoe. The standard is to have at least 1/2 inch in front of your longest toe to allow correct roll of the foot. I didn't believe it either, until I ordered my first pair of Aldens. I actually had to order them on direction of my doctor, and to date after getting these, my problems have been practically eliminated. This is one of the very few times I really can't agree with my friend Patterson's advice. Get measured by a professional and order your measure size, unless your just used to wearing shoes to small for you feet. I did for years, and am now suffering for it. Don't make my mistake. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]