Re: CINESCAPE SAID SANDRA BULLOCK!!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jeff from strider.pgfn.bc.ca on July 02, 1998 at 23:08:37:

In Reply to: Re: CINESCAPE SAID SANDRA BULLOCK!!!!!!! posted by Mack on July 02, 1998 at 22:46:03:

: : I think we should not believe any of these things from Cinescape, unless it is Quoted from Steven Spilberg, or Lucas himself. They said Sandra Bullock was rumored to be in the movie. Ha!!! She would ruin the movie!!! But, I'm not believing this, because it said rumored, but I thought you all should know.
: : ~Meg~
: It's obvious that you have a deep rooted resentment for Sandra. I think she is a fine actress. I am interested in seeing what she could ADD to the next Indy film... if it happens.
: Mack
It all depends. Usually, Spielberg is pretty good at finding people who fit a particular character. Remember, this is how Harrison Ford landed the part in the first place, even though he'd just been in Star Wars. If there is a character in a new Indy film that Sandra Bullock fits perfectly with, I have no doubt that Spielberg will use her and get a believable performance out of her.
Besides, Ms Bullock is probably the most beautiful person who would not look out of place if she lived next door, or across the street.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]