Will, Bite Me

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by One Bad Rooster from mh-dial121.seidata.com on July 03, 1998 at 07:26:44:

In Reply to: I thought Indy was over posted by Will on July 02, 1998 at 18:22:43:

: Hey, how happy I became after I saw that the 4th edition of this best adventure movie would be for real! I never imagined, thank god, because I think I'm the greatest fan of Harrison, specially in Indiana Jones. As soon as I have a Home Page, it'll be a pleasure to report it to you so being the most cool page of Indy on the Net. Thanks very much for your attention and patience, and I would suggest to the owner of this site that he improve his drawings and graphics, adding more sound, movement, well, making it an adventure. Thats all.

Dear Will,
How dare you sit out there with your "no faith attitude and wetting yourself because of an unsubstantiated rumor" and then give Micah advice on the Indy Fan page. Micah has set this up so a regular visitor does not have to suffer through a bunch of usless graphics, moving crap, and lame music every time you try to catch up on they latest.
As for your "most cool page of Indy on the Net", that remains to be seen. Sounds like "Big Hat and no Cattle" to me.

Respectfully Yours,
One Bad Rooster

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: