Hey cool. I read about that in the Sacramento Bee myself...(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-15-110.o1.jps.net on March 14, 2000 at 11:06:25:

In Reply to: Can you believe this,this just happened this weekend.John Travolta is making a movie in my neighboorhood. posted by Vince... on March 13, 2000 at 23:26:23:

: I'm from Sacramento California,and have lived here all my life.I had gotten off work and had a bad day.So I get ready to go a few blocks away from my house to see some action around 9p.m.I even got to eat lunch on the set of the movie with John's stunt doubles.I had seen John Travolta two times but was late on getting anything signed.So I wait a couple of hours.I was up there waiting from 9:00 in the evening until 5:00 a.m. saturday morning.I did get my Grease script signed,my Grease cd cover of the soundtrack,and also my picture taken with John Travolta.The movie is called Numbers and wont be out until this summer.Ed O'Neil,Bill Pullman(Independence Day),and Lisa Kudrow are also in the movie.John Travolta is really cool,and I have always been a big fan of his.And meeting him is like something out of a dream.I know that it has been a while since I have written anything here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]