I love it when people quote Alanis Morrisette!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP074.dialsprint.net on March 14, 2000 at 12:23:55:

In Reply to: A slap in the face... posted by bud-arc on March 14, 2000 at 12:03:24:

: When I read this morning's news that Steven Spielberg PROMISED (you bet I'm going to hold him to his word!) that "Indiana Jones is coming back soon," I thought that nothing could get me out of my good mood. But today I just read two other reports about the fate of Spielberg's next projects. It seems that AI: Artificial Intelligence is rumored to start filming this JULY 15 and Minority Report will start filming next April or May 2001. So where does this leave us Indyfans? I really don't want Indy 4 to be a rushed production, so does this mean it will be made AFTER AI and Minority Report? Why don't they realize that Harrison Ford is not getting any younger? And hopefully his kids will keep kicking him in the head to get started, too. And this news still doesn't tell us anything about Harry and Georgie's plans either, so "anything goes!" Damn, I hate just being a fan and only able to read RUMORS. It's a hard life.

Hey, buck up, Bud. I'm sure Steven and George and Harrison all want to make Indy 4. Why wouldn't they? The mortage ain't going to pay itself, if you get my drift. Even a bad Indy film (God forbid) would still rake in a guaranteed $100 million plus. Not counting merchandise. Hollywood is run by money, right? Maybe Dreamworks will make Indy 4! Then it will be a delightful, heartwarming story of an old school archaeologist versus some comically mischievious Fascists. John Goodman could do one of the voices!
-graml
PS Now don't you feel better?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: