Re: Yeah AI - pah! Or what I meant to say was . . .9darn, I used to be able to type things without any trouble but that was before the great war and my time in the trenches . . . etc. etc.)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hannibal King from gatekeeper.astra.com on March 14, 2000 at 12:24:24:

In Reply to: Yeah AI - pah! posted by Hannibal King on March 14, 2000 at 12:20:05:

I read that Minority Report was dead in the water with the production team being freed from contracts and everything. So, maybe Indy IV will be next what with Harrison Ford leaving Traffik for an unnamed action film - sure Jack Ryan IV is on his slate but that was always named. You never know - I hope so, but I'm getting ded up with all these false starts and stuff and then I know that Indy IV will lead me to want Indy V and so on and so forth.

Cripes it's hard being an Indyfan sometimes!

Seeya

: : When I read this morning's news that Steven Spielberg PROMISED (you bet I'm going to hold him to his word!) that "Indiana Jones is coming back soon," I thought that nothing could get me out of my good mood. But today I just read two other reports about the fate of Spielberg's next projects. It seems that AI: Artificial Intelligence is rumored to start filming this JULY 15 and Minority Report will start filming next April or May 2001. So where does this leave us Indyfans? I really don't want Indy 4 to be a rushed production, so does this mean it will be made AFTER AI and Minority Report? Why don't they realize that Harrison Ford is not getting any younger? And hopefully his kids will keep kicking him in the head to get started, too. And this news still doesn't tell us anything about Harry and Georgie's plans either, so "anything goes!" Damn, I hate just being a fan and only able to read RUMORS. It's a hard life.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]