HJ hat dillema

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walker from r76h135.res.gatech.edu on March 14, 2000 at 15:38:50:

About two months ago I called HJ and told them that my hat was too small and needed to be reblocked. They told me to send it in and they would take care of it. So I sent it express mail because that was the only way to insure it up to its value which cost me $35.00. Well it came back to me today and something went wrong because the package looked as though it hadnt even been opened. I opened it and my hat was exactly as it was when I sent it. What do u guys think happened? I am extremely mad. I mean I paid 35 bucks for my hat to go on a big round trip to England and nobody even took it out so he could look around much less fix it. jk. But I mean 35 bucks is alot of money for nothing, heck a dollar is alot for nothing, especially when u have to wait two months for nothing, what should I do? I guess I will call them and ask what happened but that means I have to wake up before noon because of the time difference. Oh well.

Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]