Another old man adds his two cents

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cuyahoga Boru from braveheart.mildenhall.af.mil on March 14, 2000 at 17:33:27:

In Reply to: An old man grouses about the state of the world posted by graml on March 14, 2000 at 15:44:22:

: Gather 'round youngsters, and let me tell you of a bygone era. The 1980s! Yes, yes, I know some of you weren't even born until the mid 80s, and you have no idea how old that makes me feel. Anyhow, my subject today is cereal. No, really. You see, back in the old days, back when Madison Avenue was obviously run by a bunch of quasi-intellegent apes, every movie that came out had a cereal attached to it. Oh, I remember many a Saturday morning when I'd sit around in my Han Solo underoos eating ET cereal while watching USA's Cartoon Express. Does anyone remeber an Indiana Jones related cereal? I'm pretty sure one must have existed. I remember Superman cereal, ET cereal and even the short-lived Star Wars cereal. And just when you thought we'd exhausted every possible Indy-related subject....
: -graml
: PS My email company has informed me that they are "upgrading." Upgrading meaning "not working." So if anyone has emailed me in the past week, I apologize for not answering. Unless you were sending me threatening emails. Bud-Arc, I'm looking in your direction!

Hey All! Here's one for ya! Flopping down on the couch on Sat. morning with your Frankenberry cereal and watching The (original) Super Friends ya know the ones with Wonderdog and Marvin and Wendy. And of course the cheesey narration by Ted Knight (from the Mary Tyler Moore show and Caddyshack)?????
Well gotta go I think the mailmans here with my Social Security check.:)
TCB
Cuyahoga

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: