Heh... :)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from dialup2-15.uplogon.com on July 03, 1998 at 22:47:47:

In Reply to: Re: CINESCAPE SAID SANDRA BULLOCK!!!!!!! posted by ericao on July 03, 1998 at 13:05:49:

: God, I hate to be the only voice of reason in this conversation, but please people! Sandra Bullock is bar-none one of the ugliest actresses I've ever seen in my life. I can't understand peoples fixation with her. She, under no circumstances, should be cast for an Indy film! I'd rather see a less-known actress that can actually, dare I say, ACT in the next Indiana Jones movie. peaceout

I wouldn't actually say she's the ugliest actress, but she annoys the hell out of me for some reason. She doesn't seem to fit the mold for a character in Indy's world either, and I know that she would be a distraction from the film for me personally, unless she either somehow pulled off a miracle and learned to act, or just had a very small and insignificant part in the story. Unfortunately, Spielberg's non-Indy films seem to always have annoying female leads, so I fear anything may be possible! Hopefully Lucas won't be so engrossed in his Prequels that he can't work to balance out the team as was done previously. We all know what happens when Steven rushes out a film "for the fans" (such as he did with The Lost World.) Yikes.

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]