F*ck, I was afraid of this...(see earlier post today entitled: A slap in the face) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-128.o1.jps.net on March 15, 2000 at 00:20:12:

In Reply to: Looks like Indy 4 is confirmed dead.... posted by KALI-MAAA!!! on March 15, 2000 at 00:08:29:

: Here's what the Hollywood Reporter said today:

: "Steven Spielberg will next direct "A.I.," the long-in-the-works apocalyptic project about robots who possess artificial intelligence that was to be helmed by the late Stanley Kubrick, it was confirmed this afternoon. The Warner Bros-DreamWorks film has a start date of July 10, with a release in summer 2001. Spielberg, who will also write the script for "A.I.," had long been considering a number of projects as his follow-up directorial effort to "Saving Private Ryan." Spielberg's schedule further fell into place this afternoon with the filmmaker deciding that he will helm the sci-fi thriller "Minority Report" for 20th Century Fox/DreamWorks with Tom Cruise, following "A.I." "Minority Report" is now scheduled to begin
: production in April 2001, marking the first pairing of Spielberg and Cruise. "

: Let's see, A.I. (which should be a cool movie) officially filming this summer, Minority Report officially filming next summer... then Star Wars: Episode 2 and 3... that leaves Harrison Ford to don that fedora one final time in 2005 -- just like Lucas' "Yes" man Rick McCallum said. Harrison will only be, what, 65 or something.

: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! Hoooo -- Heeeee -- HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Sorry, this is so ridiculous, i just have to laugh.

: I hope this isn't too foul for this site, but I'd like to wish a whole-hearted "F" you to Messrs. Lucas and Spielberg.

: - One seriously disgruntled Indy Fan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]