That raises important questions:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from dialup2-15.uplogon.com on July 03, 1998 at 22:56:56:

In Reply to: INDY IV from DREAMWORKS posted by Jawad on July 03, 1998 at 12:45:13:

: Hey fans,
: As happy I am to hear about INDY IV, I am sure you are. After what CINESCAPE posted last night, this morning I received an e-mail from DREAMWORKS by an anonymous source. Here is what he wrote

:
: Indy IV has been under work for almost 4 months. Spielberg who is
: writing the script with Lawerence Kasdan is trying to keep the project
: top secret. With Spielberg coming out with two movies next year
: Memoirs Of A Geisha and The Notebook, the word is that the movie
: will hit theatres in Summer of 2000 at the earliest. Unless
: Spielberg has change in plans, without any doubt this movie will be in theatres Summer 2001.

: For all other latest Spielberg/DreamWorks news come to my Steven Spielerg Page located at http://countdown.8i.com/spielberg.

: INDY IV
: YAHOO

Assuming this is all true (so far so good, right?) then Spielberg and Kasdan are writing the script and Indy 4 will be a dreamworks film. In my opinion, this will suck! What about the all-important Paramount mountain "switcheroo" at the beginning of every Indy film? And where does George Lucas, the CREATOR of the character Indiana Jones fit in to this plan? Is he out due to his Star Wars commitments? What effect will all of these changes have on the film? I'm merely fishing for opinions of the other Indyfans here....

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]