Give or take a dollar or two

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on March 15, 2000 at 15:19:43:

In Reply to: total cost of the Indy gear posted by K. Allard on March 15, 2000 at 13:48:52:

: Well after going through every peive of gear on Indygear, then guessing at some of the shipping and handling, and other things and some things like guns and gloves making pure guesses as to how muh it would cost I have figured it out to be around $2,280. Thats not including the things it would take to care for it. My guess is after you bought all the gear and things to take care of it, it would cost a little over $3,000. I THINK, thats if you buy the big package of pecards dressing and the shoe shiner and that stuff people put on jackets and things such as that. Well thats just what I decided to do. Jeez this place is dead.

Sounds like you've got it surrounded. Dale Dassel did a compulation like this about a year ago, and I believe that is pretty close to what he came up with. And by the way, it's probably dead because it's been tough to get onto the link today. This is the first time I've been able to even get in today. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]