Here's what I think...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-105.o1.jps.net on March 15, 2000 at 21:23:07:

In Reply to: why is Indy so???????????????/ posted by 1Big IndyFan on March 15, 2000 at 20:12:49:

I think it's just that Indy is such a down-to-earth kind of guy. He's not the flawless character that Hollywood seems to be so good at making. I mean, sure, he gets into lots of unbelievable situations, but that's part of the reason he's so likeable. Also, the reason that he has been made the symbol of Adventure ("If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones", etc.) is another cool thing. For me, adventure is the biggest part of my fascination with Indiana Jones. I just love that word: Adventure. Everytime I think of it, I think of Indy swinging his whip, getting himself in trouble (boulder chase among others), exotic locales, etc. Anyway, that is just my opinion on why I think Indy is admirable. Of course, there are many, many, many other reasons to like Indy, but these are the only ones I can name on the top of my head.
P.S. Also, look at his clothes! How can you not like the way this guy dresses?! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]