I guess I'm wierd too but...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial230.insolwwb.net on March 16, 2000 at 16:32:43:

In Reply to: 15% for Indy....About what I expected to see... posted by Brian K. on March 16, 2000 at 15:57:42:

Personally I couldnt give a rats @$$ either, It's so annoying and easy to figure out what happens. SW why did it have to be SW. I hate SW Jock I hate it. Really it gets on my nerves, also it's wierd most of all my associates dont give a rip about SW and are tired of hearing of it :) just my rambling

: The fact remains that in a side by side comparison with Star Wars, Indy falls very short in popularity. ( I happen to not give a rat's @%! about Star Wars, but I'm weird I guess ) There are about 40 star wars sites on the net for every Indy site, Star Wars has a much more mature and active media machine propelling it than Indy does, Star Wars, having just had anothe movie, is extremely popular with little kids, most of whom say "Indiana who?". For the past 10 years, Indiana Jones has languished in the "it's done now" hell created by the statements of Lucas, Ford and Spielberg during the filming of LC. Star Wars has been and probably always will be more popular in the general public consensus. I don't like it, but that's the plain truth of the matter. ( I personally never liked Star Wars. It's blasphemy, I know, but it's how I feel. I think Indiana Jones is getting trampled on by George Lucas and the legion of Star Wars fans, but there isn't a whole lot we can do about it. )

: One final thought...it is THE FORCE . NET !!!! How many Indiana Jones vs Star Wars fans are going to show up with that DNS entry?
: Regards,
: Brian K.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: