Important Announcement: I'm f*cking making it.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steven Shagsberg from cx643543-a.msnv1.occa.home.com on March 16, 2000 at 23:18:10:

Alright, you slackers, on my maiden voyage with my brand spankin' new digital camera, I'm going to make the fan trailer for Indiana Jones IV. I read the post down below with the parody script for the Indy IV trailer, and decided that enough was enough.

Indyfan.com has been up for 5 years and nottaone person actually got off their bums and did anything Indy-ish besides art and fan fiction, except for that Indy Project thingy where they're making FOA2, which has been in development purgatory forever, but I'm still looking forward to it, much like Indy IV.

I hope you people don't mind that the entire cast will be between 15 and 20 (Don't worry, I'll use photoshop 3D to get rid of all the acne), and we're still waiting for Ford to call us back about the lucious $5.25 hourly wage I'm offering.

Not only am I doing something I love, but I'm also getting Extra Credit for making the script in my English class and EC in my tech class for the special effects via my computer. First stage, development, then on to script writing, then to filming, editing, dubbing, special effects and posting. Costumes are being provided by my buddy's grandfather's closet and my own Indiana Jones Halloween costume from last year. I know I need a couple soundbites, so if you want to help, please send me the following sounds done with your local computer's microphone:

Chant "Indy IV" over and over again for about 10 seconds
Cheer
Cackle insanely
Howl like a wolf

Also, try and spread the word. The more help that I can get from free semiprofessionals the better.

This isn't going to be great quality, but it should be about equal to Bounty Trail (theforce.net has it, and I think Atom Films does, too), so it won't be a complete waste of your time. Expect to see the final, cut version sometime before June, but expect nothing, I MAKE NO PROMISES.

-Shaggy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]