So you didn't see Titanic either?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP072.dialsprint.net on March 17, 2000 at 10:51:12:

In Reply to: Re: George Lucas having a lot of dough (a.k.a. many, many ramblings from bud-arc...run while you still can!) posted by bud-arc on March 16, 2000 at 23:02:30:

Well, okay. I did happen to catch the part where Kate Winslet was naked. The rest of the movie was pretty much down-hill from there anyway, from what I understand. I think the damned thing sank or something...
-graml

: 400 million for Star Wars! And it still didn't beat Titanic in the top money makers of all time*? I doubt that Lucas will be making that much on the next two movies, though, since a lot of people seem to dislike these new prequels. So...I was just wondering...how much did the highest grossing Indy movie make (I think it was Last Crusade, right?)?
: Dang, why is Star Wars series so much popular than Indy anyway? I mean, Star Wars is to sci-fi what Indy is to adventure! Doesn't anyone have an adventurous side to them anymore? George Lucas: Feel around inside yourself...discover those lost feelings you have for adventure! It is your destiny, Lukas!

:
: *I am proud to be the only person alive that has not seen the movie, Titanic. Here's hoping that an Indy 4 will beat it in the highest grossing movies of all time! Aw, who am I kidding? Yeah, right, like I have confidence in people anymore. Let me tell you something: People are stupid. They'd rather watch a piece of junk movie exploiting all those lives that were lost on the Titanic than watch a piece of film history with adventure, action, excitement, etc.! What the hell are those Academy Award people thinking?!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]