Just saw YIJC, "Mystery of the Blues"...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S William from 188-176.pm4-1.chambersburg.supernet.com on March 17, 2000 at 17:55:00:

This past weekend my wife purchased The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles "Mystery of the Blues" for me. The begining and end were great with Harrison Ford, but overall the young Indy story in the middle was excellent. The story hit well on music, race relations in the 20's, and the coverups the police were doing for the mob during the time. The best thing is that Harrison Fords last time to dawn the Indy gear wasn't in "Last Crusade", but in "Mystery of the Blues". Lets hope it won't be his last time.

One other thing. I was at a Pizza Hut and heard the Raiders theme and looked for the Indiana Jones pinball machine, it was nowhere to be found. I thought then it must have been my imagination. It then started up again, and I found that it was coming from one of those machines with the claw inside for getting prizes (stuffed animals ect). I thought it was weird, because nowhere on or in this machine was anything "Indy". I guess having the theme play as you are trying to grab something makes you feel like its an adventure.

Sincerely,

S William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: