Thanks MF. A straightforward answer to a straightforward question...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-42-134.o1.jps.net on March 18, 2000 at 00:07:40:

In Reply to: Re: Straightforward questions posted by MF on March 17, 2000 at 22:55:30:

Here's my opinion on the Caleba shirts. They look very nice, the epaulettes and the front pockets with the buttons are there, but there's only one thing missing: those darn front pleats from the shoulder down. I can't seem to find those anywhere. I guess Noel Howard's the way to go if you're a "perfetionist" like me. But, still, I may consider ordering a couple of these in the meantime. I mean, they do look pretty cool. By the way, there are a lot of nice shirts, not only the Safari shirts, and some others also resemble Indy's. Also, another grieving: the colors aren't very accurate. There's some tan and gray, but nothing else closer. I still have to determine the materials used, if they're the right weights, and so on. Anyway, I don't know why I'm acting like I'm some kind of expert or something, because I'm not, but my general opinion is that they are a good shirt for a good price. And that is my blatant plug for this week...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]