nice to see you buddy.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenneth. from 212.120.136.146 on March 18, 2000 at 09:44:50:

In Reply to: Re: Its good to see you! posted by DeWayne on March 18, 2000 at 08:25:26:

Just curious have you finished your indygear collection yet???
Last i remember you were waiting for the mba holsters + gunbelts??
Cheers,
Kenneth

: I agree Kenneth, it's nice to see some old names around here. I still check the forum everyday, though I haven't been posting much. Just wanted to say that I'm still around, glad to see that you two are as well!
: See ya! DeWayne

: : With all the ppl that have been "dissapearing" from the forum latley
: : its goo to see that you're still here!
: : Cheers,
: : Kenneth.

: : : Schoolwork, deadlines, assignments..
: : : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: : : I feel better already!:-) Please believe me when I say that I have deeply missed each and every one of you. <:-)
: : : WELL: My latest scoop: I probably have a 115% in History!(hopefully:-( Anyway, that diabolical Mr Pettit SHAVED his head the other day. I mean, there's still some stuff on top (I like to call it Indiana Jones' stubble:-) but it's just ALL gone.
: : : I turned in a MAJOR History report today on Michelangelo that I completed in just two weeks. (That was the amt. of TIME Buster gave us!>:-( Oh well. It's finished.....(that sounds and feels SO nice)
: : : Although I have a Health project on the Rainforest, homework is OK for the weekend. I will have to add my "Indianian" flair to the report to actually make it INTERESTING.....
: : : Exhaustedly,
: : : (yet adventurous all the same!:-)
: : : ~*ULLA*~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: