Re: Indy on Sci-Fi and the Indy's Gamble Card Game....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jonester from bgm-81-236.stny.rr.com on March 18, 2000 at 11:57:45:

In Reply to: Indy on Sci-Fi and the Indy's Gamble Card Game.... posted by Jonester on March 18, 2000 at 11:52:49:

: As you all know, the Sci-Fi channel aired all 3 Indy movies last week. While I am happy that Sci-Fi aired the 3 in widescreen format, I am also concerned about the editings they made to the originals. I totally object to them! While I can understand that some content may be over the top, a good chunk of the editings I feel ruined the movies. Did anyone notice that the movies seemed to run faster than if you were to play them on videocassette? So what, you may say, but some of the key scenes that added suspense to the movie were totally robbed of it! I enjoy watching the Sci-Fi channel, but sometimes they present something that may not particularily spark my approval. NOBODY messes with Indy!:)

:My bad! I got so caught up with the Sci-Fi thing, that I totally forgot to mention how much I love the Indy's Gamble card game! One problem though, I had a hard time getting 9 cards on to one page! Also, me and my friend would totally MAKE AN EFFORT TO create an expansion for the set! We'll see what happens...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]