Re: Indy on Sci-Fi and the Indy's Gamble Card Game....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sas c|:) from info.tuwien.ac.at on March 18, 2000 at 16:04:09:

In Reply to: Re: Indy on Sci-Fi and the Indy's Gamble Card Game.... posted by Jonester on March 18, 2000 at 11:57:45:

: :My bad! I got so caught up with the Sci-Fi thing, that I totally forgot to mention how much I love the Indy's Gamble card game! One problem though, I had a hard time getting 9 cards on to one page! Also, me and my friend would totally MAKE AN EFFORT TO create an expansion for the set! We'll see what happens...

Great to hear you liked Indy's Gamble :) I am sorry to read that you had problems with the print-out. When I was creating the game I was looking for a way of distribution that is as system independent as possible, but that does not mean it is easy to use... I have some thoughts about further expansions myself that may be easier printed :)
About your and your friends effort to create an own expansion (and anyone else effort to do the same): Please go on and make a good game. I look forward to get a copy for myself and of course there will be space on my Indy's Gamble site for your expansion too.

sas c|:)
http://fly.to/IJC (<= Get Indy's Gamble here :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]