My gear so far....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp407.elkgrove.net on March 19, 2000 at 08:21:24:

In Reply to: nice to see you buddy. posted by Kenneth. on March 18, 2000 at 09:44:50:

I haven't finished it just yet. Here's what I have so far; Wested styles from each movie, HJ Fedora, Numerous Mark VII bags w/ straps(2 homemade straps, 1 NH bag w/strap), NH ToD/LC shirt, NH Raiders pants, NH Raiders gunbelt and holster, NH whip holder, a Mark Allen 12 ft. whip.
One of these days I'll finish getting it all! BTW, I'm leaving for Disneyland on monday. I'm always curious to see what kind of things they have in the shop there.
See ya! DeWayne

: Just curious have you finished your indygear collection yet???
: Last i remember you were waiting for the mba holsters + gunbelts??
: Cheers,
: Kenneth

: : I agree Kenneth, it's nice to see some old names around here. I still check the forum everyday, though I haven't been posting much. Just wanted to say that I'm still around, glad to see that you two are as well!
: : See ya! DeWayne

:
: : : With all the ppl that have been "dissapearing" from the forum latley
: : : its goo to see that you're still here!
: : : Cheers,
: : : Kenneth.

: : : : Schoolwork, deadlines, assignments..
: : : : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: : : : I feel better already!:-) Please believe me when I say that I have deeply missed each and every one of you. <:-)
: : : : WELL: My latest scoop: I probably have a 115% in History!(hopefully:-( Anyway, that diabolical Mr Pettit SHAVED his head the other day. I mean, there's still some stuff on top (I like to call it Indiana Jones' stubble:-) but it's just ALL gone.
: : : : I turned in a MAJOR History report today on Michelangelo that I completed in just two weeks. (That was the amt. of TIME Buster gave us!>:-( Oh well. It's finished.....(that sounds and feels SO nice)
: : : : Although I have a Health project on the Rainforest, homework is OK for the weekend. I will have to add my "Indianian" flair to the report to actually make it INTERESTING.....
: : : : Exhaustedly,
: : : : (yet adventurous all the same!:-)
: : : : ~*ULLA*~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]