Re: Frame doubler

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12_686.utsi.edu on July 05, 1998 at 09:05:44:

In Reply to: Hey Mr Dassel... posted by A pretty cheesed-off Mola Ram on July 03, 1998 at 12:23:35:

: : OK...Sorry I just wanted to catch up...if anyone's interested....

: : Temple is the best...as that other guy said it's the first 10 minutes of Raiders all the way through.

: : Pan and Scan sucks...I didn't run out and buy the laserdiscs for nothing! You lose 60 percent of the picture..and the whole dimension and 'feel' to the movies is different...way too claustrophobic.

: : And Micaelson...the 6ft tall Standee if you please! Want my address? hehehe!! Have you ever seen another one?...I would kill for it.
: : what was the other stuff you aquired in the last couple of days?

: : Oh..and Yep..I have that Star Wars to Indiana Jones book. fantastic isn't it?
: :
: : By the way has anyone got the Japanese Collector's photo book for Temple Of Doom?
: : It has the Indy logo in Japanese, with the classic posed photo of Indy on the bridge.
: : Michaelson if you have it..can you tell me roughly how much you paid for it? Coz I bought mine about 3/4 years ago..and paid a ludicrous $25 for it. I was even crazier back then than I am now...I find I haven't got anywhere to put it or display it, it's all in boxes now!

Largest screens I use are 27 inch and haven't needed one, yet. Maybe I'm just used to looking thorough all those lines of non information. Maybe I'm going blind too. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]