Re: Ford on Entertainment to night

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Dentman from hsregn709.sk.sympatico.ca on December 13, 1997 at 17:31:45:

In Reply to: Ford on Entertainment to night posted by Dave Varner on December 13, 1997 at 17:02:28:

: On ET they have a section were people can ask stars questions,tonight they had Harrison Ford on. One lady asked if there was a new Indy coming out or if he would do another. His answer was that yes there would be another Indy as soon as him,Steven and George got some free time that matched. When the Q&a was over the host I forget who said there was no date for Indy 4 as of yet.
: Just thought you might like to know.

Yep, I saw it too... but something that just steamed my clams was when the talking head at the end of the segment remarked that he never knew Harrison Ford was a carpenter (in a British imitation).

Now, I'm not saying people HAVE to know that. I'm pretty sure 80% of the people here know that, but that's beside the point. The point is, why do these doofuses flaunt their failings? If I watch ET, it's for the info, not the bon mots.

Sorry for ranting. It's just that ET's "Everything is sunshine and lollipops! Go see Batman & Robin! It's a sure hit!" style of broadcasting has long been a thorn in my side.

I still say Harry Knowles should get his own TV show. :)

The Dentman

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]