Questions, questions, questions...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shaggy from cx643543-a.msnv1.occa.home.com on March 20, 2000 at 20:23:28:

As a devout fan, I waited an hour and a half to get into the Temple of the Forbidden Eye, and I have a couple questions for those with the answers:

1. It says Indy was in there for a week in the film room. What did he eat while in the temple?
2. How did he escape the boulder trap?
3. Who are those people that were unfortunate enough to have been killed in the room with the spikes?
4. Indy went in to get tourists out. Were we supposed to be those tourists or what?
5. What was he holding back when we first see Indiana Jones?
6. There are letters from Abner Ravenwood in Sallah's office dating 1935. Didn't they have their falling out by then and had lost contact?
7. Why are there mummies in Bangeleese?
8. Has anyone seen into the cavern with the blacklight in the bat cave? What's up there? I tried to get my sister on my shoulders to look, but she started screaming and didn't want to.
9. What's that guy excavating in the well?
10. When I looked through that door that said, "Do not enter, excavation in progress" it looked like it hadn't even been started yet or it had caved in. Why? And what's behind there?
11. What are those big double doors holding in?
12. There are many snakes, a sign of danger, around the temple carved out of stone and etched into walls. Are these supposed to be warnings to travelers, was it just Mara's animal symbol or something I haven't thought of yet?
13. Where can I find more information about Mara?

And also, I was wondering if those grail diary replicas were worth the cash. They look like a neato little momento to have.
-Shaggy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]