That's one thing that's always stopped me from going to the UK...having to learn a new language. :) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-32.o1.jps.net on March 21, 2000 at 11:24:48:

In Reply to: Jeez, sometimes you Brits act like you INVENTED the language... oh, wait a minute...Aw, never mind... (nm) posted by graml on March 21, 2000 at 07:22:34:

: : : : I'm glad I ain't the only one sittin' around in my drawers listenin' to Indyfan fans rant and rave. Seriously, though, I think Sallah is presented rather well in Raiders despite his girth. He's a bit more cartoonish in Last Crusade, as is Indy's chunky scout buddy. But overall, Crusade is the lightest of the trilogy.
: : : : -graml
: : : : PS How about Indy as a handicapped Asian-American with poor vision?

: : : :
: : : : : Why is it that no fat people are presented in a positive light in Indy films? As something of a hairy lard-arse myself I find this somewhat offensive. (excuse my language)
: : : : : If ever a new film is brought out, I think a fat, black, gay, female Indy is in order.

: : : : : On another note, this is a tremendous site. How great it is to be able to see that there are people out there with the same fire in their heart for Indy as me, without even leaving my pizza encrusted sofa.

: : : : : Yours with five stomachs slowly flopping out between a string vest and Y-Fronts, Janner

: : : : : P.S. Is there anywhere I can but Indy clothing over the web, and how could I be notified if any of his clothing comes up on an auction site

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]