You better believe it! (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from mariner.org on March 21, 2000 at 14:10:07:

In Reply to: POLL: Can Marion kick Indy's ass? :) (nm) posted by bud-arc on March 21, 2000 at 14:01:23:

: : : This will be the last in the series and so should have some resolutions. We all know that Marion was the perfect girl for Indy. Who wants to see another female character thrown in the mix. Lucas said that Marion wasn't in LC simply because he wanted to focus on the father/son relationship. Indy isn't opposed to marriage and settling down so I think that should be explored in part 4. It's character that makes these movies so great and this is an area that needs to be explored. I don't want just another quest with another girl tagging along, being the final film it should be more than that. What do ya'll think? Mr. Lucas and Spielberg, that means you too. BTW the Karen Allen raiders page is really good.

: : Hey. I couldn't agree more. Marion was Indy's equal; she was just as cunning and could probably kick his ass. I'd like to see the effects of a combining of the Jones and Ravenwood gene pools. Just my two cents.
: : -graml

I'll bet she could whoop Sallah, too!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: