RaiderOfTheArk Price list

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RaiderOfTheArk from ABD5C88E.ipt.aol.com on March 21, 2000 at 14:22:09:

First off let me state that I have decide to offer these items because I hate to see people paying 80 bucks for a belt or 60 bucks for a bag with a strap and buckle they are not happy with. On a personal note, I am one of the forum's earliest posters..Michaelson & IndianaGjr can attest....and I used to offer the bags a few years back but that went out the window when my supplier started to do business badly.
I am a collector like all of you, And yes I do trades also depending on what you got to offer. Email me if anyone is interested. I ship promptly, and if not on the actual day I receive payment, then on the immediate saturday of that week. I am located in brooklyn, ny, so no need for the hassle of getting an international money order and all that. Plus as I already stated i collect too, so I actually CARE about getting you guys the stuff thats a pain in the arse to find. And just in case you're curious i dont make anything on most items, i break about even. The only thing I might make a coupl of bucks on is the bag(ionly becasue i discovered the re enactor crowd)but with shipping included on prices, usually thats usually iffy at best.
Here's what I got.

SATCHEL:

MkVII Gasmask Bag $33.00 *(shipping included!)
MKVII Gasmask bag with leather strap $45.00 *(shipping included!)
(raiders brown or Temple, Last Crusade black)

Webbing Belts:

RAIDERS brown $12.00 *(shipping included!)
TEMPLE olive $12.00 *(shipping included!)
CRUSADE Khaki $12.00 *(shipping included!)

Coming soon:!!!!!

WhipHolder $20.00 *(shipping included!)

Raiders Gunbelt w/ whip holder attached or seperate as specified $40.00 *(shipping included!)

ALSO!!! If I can convince my mother in law i might start making indy shirts as well(she's a great seamstress) If that does happen, you can bet your arse that they wont be 90 bucks either!

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR AVAILABILTY. I have bags 99% of the time in stock, but i also sell them to the re-enactor scene so they sell pretty quick. Thye are olive drab like in the films, however as anyone of you know who owns this bags, sometimes diferent shaeds of olive might have been used in it's construction
***Shipping included is for continental U.S. of A. only.

RaiderOfTheArk@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]