Re: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade PC Game

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on March 22, 2000 at 01:31:28:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade PC Game posted by JD on March 20, 2000 at 23:24:34:

: Does anyone know where to find the Lucas Arts PC game of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? I have the game on its original floppy disks but 2 of the disks are corrupted and fail to install properly. If anyone has the game and would be willing to email it to me I, it would be much appreciated. Or if you know a site that has the game for download that too would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry Joey, I don't know where you can get another copy of the game for free. However you can buy it again along with some other great games from LucasArts. If you click on this link, it will take you to the Company Store at LucasArts.com, where you will find the "Classic Adventures" package, complete with Last Crusade, Maniac Mansion, Zak McKracken, Loom, and Monkey Island. All for only $19.95! Man, I really sound like a commercial, don't I? Well best of luck to ya!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]