Re: Indy Doom, anyone???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-002vannewP318.dialsprint.net on March 22, 2000 at 07:33:15:

In Reply to: Indy Doom, anyone??? posted by Indiana Valdez on March 22, 2000 at 03:22:30:

: Does anybody out there still play Doom? I have Doom and Doom2 and I ocassionally go around the web searching for some good conversions. I've seen Aliens DOOM, Ghostbusters DOOM, but has anybody ever considered an Indiana Jones DOOM? I know I'd love it. I don't have much experience in WAD design, but if anyone out there has the know-how and feels this might be a good idea, let me know. I've got some great ideas for three seperate projects; which could cover the three Indy films, of course.

Hey. That sounds like a good idea, man. I loved Doom back in the day, but as I look back, I have to admit the whole Doom genre was pretty grim. But I suppose that was the whole point. I'm surprised Lucasarts hasn't already done an Indy first person shooter, seeing how they have that great Dark Forces game engine that works so well. I'd like to see any possible Indy shooter being along the lines of Lucasarts Outlaws. That has to be one of their best games ever; I can hardly wait for the sequel.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]