Re: Updates to the Indiana Jones Action Figure Gallery

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony from spider-tf022.proxy.aol.com on July 06, 1998 at 08:05:37:

In Reply to: Updates to the Indiana Jones Action Figure Gallery posted by RikDuel on November 21, 1997 at 06:52:20:

: I'd just like to invite everyone to check out the updates I've made to the action figure gallery on my web site.

: In the action figure section generally I've posted some more pics of my collection, including pictures of my LJN figures and my European StarToys figures, carded and loose.

: From the bottom of the action figures section, follow my link to the gallery where I show off my figures in action. I've put in a few more scenes, and I've added a short Temple of Doom section. (It's pretty short, but then there are only the three figures remember).

: If you enjoy the gallery, please give me some feedback here or by e-mail. If you have any more ideas for the gallery, let me know.

Enjoyed seeing that you had a larger list of the Star toys figures. It seems that Tomarts and other list only include three of the Star toys figures. Do you have any other information about the Star figures; availability, prices, any others you do not list, or any other contacts regarding them?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]