THIS WILL HELP!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 209-21-33-229.dialup.microweb.net on March 23, 2000 at 17:59:38:

In Reply to: Is it just me, or... posted by Shishak on March 23, 2000 at 17:08:40:

Being relatively new to this forum, I often have the sneaking suspicion that the thousand or so posts I'd like to make have already been rehashed several times.

Yeah, occasionally I wished people posted more intriguing thoughts on Indy, the greatest Action Hero ever, but I don't let this get me down. I've come up with a clever solution taking advantage of the history of this forum!!!

I go down to the vault, and read the old conversations and reply! This sounds silly, but it's great fun, and they're new and fresh to me so I go ahead and pretend they're recent. Then I post new reponses, how great it is to liven up those old conversations!! I'm sure someone will go back and check at some point...

sometimes after I've posted a new reply, I think of something else so I post again as a reply to my old reply. Not using the same name, of course, that would be silly. I make up something new, and pretend he's not me but somebody else.

I have five or six separate identities and I'm hoping to reach the point where I won't need this excellent and addicting fan forum and can simply separate these personalities in my head and engage in meaningful conversation with myself. That would be awesome!

Long live Indy and the Indyfan forum!

California "loony-bin" Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: