Re: Tips on running Fate of Atlantis under W98?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sas c|:) from info.tuwien.ac.at on March 23, 2000 at 18:18:20:

In Reply to: Tips on running Fate of Atlantis under W98? posted by Moribundman on March 22, 2000 at 11:44:11:

Don't be pissed off, just hop over to www.Lucasarts.com, enter der section for patches and you will find several patches for the game to make it runable under Win95, Win98 and so on.

sas c|:)
http://fly.to/IJC

: Honestly,

: I'm really pissed off.

: I love Infernal Machine, but it seems to commercial and "Tomb Raidered" (ie:/ Jump here, do this, do that, running jump - PRESTO!) So Now I've dug up my old FOA CD and reinstalled it. A true adventure. And a game which messed with my brain and really gave me the exotic feel of joining Indy in his adventures when I crouched over an Amiga screen swapping disks every two minutes...

: Trouble is, I started this shortly before getting rid of my soundcard and plugging the sound directly through my new motherboard... Now I'm having trouble getting the game to run with sound under windows, and my PC ain't recognising my CD ROM when I boot to DOS.

: I just wondered whether anyone else has figured out a stress free way to run this wonderful game under W98?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]