Show a little backbone-will ya?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-142.COL.cableone.net on March 23, 2000 at 20:43:45:

In Reply to: Someone asked me "what other names have you been called" and Indiana Jayne wants to know if I am still called a "Cowboy" Here's a list for you posted by Reggie on March 22, 2000 at 23:51:03:

: I've been called Indy which I personaly take as a complement, Bogey by my bus driver. She is cool. I like her. I have been called a fag. It wasn't me, it was about my hat. Ive been called queer, gay, homo, freddy cruger fag-ass piece of shit wanna-be, Dick Tracey, imature, cowboy, Sherlock Holms(?), and a pizza has been thrown at me. My fedora has impared my social life just a tad bit. I have "educated" some people on how nice and practical they are. I see allot more cowboy and outback crushable hats at school now.

I am guessing you are a teenager, and its probably your peers making the rude comments. Believe it or not, things will get better. I have always been of the opinion that teenagers share a collective temporary insanity. Sadly, some folks never grow out of this stage. If you are not a teenager, then my advice is this. The next time someone insults you, insult him back with a quick and carefully placed blow. Look, the pain from an ass whupping goes away fairly quick. And unless you make a stand, I am afraid your life may not change for the better. NEVER LET OTHER PEOPLE PUSH YOU AROUND! I know there are some folks that would disagree with me, but these same people are probably a little on the yellow side. Afraid to take a stand. If you stand up for yourself, you will feel a heck of a lot better inside, even if you hurt on the outside. Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]