Indy Doom will be made!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on March 24, 2000 at 04:19:58:

After a long couple of days of thinking, and thinking, and thinking some more, I've decided to proceed with developing the Indiana Jones Trilogy Doom conversions. I've talked with a close friend who is experienced in WAD design and he is thrilled to help me in this project. So to all you Doom fans out there who will appreciate it, I can assure you, the Indiana Jones Trilogy TCs will take Doom action to new heights.

For instance, have you ever seen a Doom WAD where you were able to experience a mid-air fighter plane dogfight? Or a car chase through the middle of a Shanghai marketplace? Or a narrow escape from a booby-trapped temple filled with poisonous dart shooting walls and huge rolling boulders??? I didn't think so. But with the help of the BOOM Source Port, these amazing new effects have become possible! Doom sure has come a long way from shooting little pink monsters now hasn't it?

Here's a link to my Indy site. Not much to look at yet, but I'll soon be posting news, info, etc. about the upcoming TCs. So everyone grab your whips and revolvers, 'cause the Man with the Hat is back!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]