Is nothing sacred?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP258.dialsprint.net on March 24, 2000 at 07:53:17:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Tomb of Ice posted by Cuyahoga Boru on March 24, 2000 at 00:18:01:

You hijacked my sign-off line! Arrgh! :) Anyhow, I agree. Tomb of Ice was interesting, but a little fan fiction-esque. I sincerely doubt that any of the movie scripts we find on the internet are ever legit. Why, I remember back in the olden days (Somebody stop me! I'm going to tell a story!) there was a script for the third Batman movie on the net in which Batman meets the future Robin while he (Robin) is stealing the hubcaps off the Batmobile. Anybody else remember this little gem? Some folks just seem to believe that security is lax down at old Lucasfilm. I find it hard to believe. Just my two....uh, make that THREE cents!
-graml

: Just my two cents (apologies to graml for borrowing his line) but this is obviously a fan work. If not that than an easily rejected hopeful script. I mean it smacks of James Bond and every fanfic to ever hit the net.

: In more than one place the ideas are sloppy as heck and the characterizations are ify at best. Don't get me wrong as a work of fanfic it's pretty good but come on there's no way this could seriously be considered a possibility for Indy 4.

: Well that's my opinion. I want yours. Post your ideas on IJ and the Tomb of ice.

: TCB
: Cuyahoga

: Trust Me. Dr. H. Jones Jr. 1936

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: