Hey, I do other things than make up bad puns, too! :) (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-70.o1.jps.net on March 24, 2000 at 15:12:14:

In Reply to: Re: Is it just me, or... posted by graml on March 23, 2000 at 20:34:08:

: Hey. I see your point well. After a while, popular culture icons will lose their impact, if not their popularity. I was a huge Indy fan back in high school (five years or so ago), but over the years, I've changed. Indy's now like an old friend, rather than the two-fisted hell-raiser he seemed back when I was first exposed to his unique brand of archaeology. And until a new novel, video game or movie comes out, us Indyfans are probably going to have to coast on neutral. But that's okay, because forum polls keep things interesting every now and again. And who doesn't like de-bunking a new Indy 4 rumor? But as long as Short Round keeps quoting Tombstone, Bud-Arc keeps making up bad puns, and Micah keeps weeding out the occasional weirdo who tries to stir things up, the Indyfan forum will serve its purpose: Bringing people of all nations closer; not with the empty promises of organized religion, but through the admiration of a ficticious character....
: -graml

Oh yeah, and I'm sure you're comedy relief, too, huh?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]