Re: POLL

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP023.dialsprint.net on March 25, 2000 at 18:09:30:

In Reply to: POLL posted by Shaggy on March 25, 2000 at 15:54:53:

Hey. I think to better reflect Ford's age, the bad guy should be played by Walter Mathau. Anyhow, there were plenty of good dictators in the 1950s (I figure Ford might be able to get away with playing 50ish Indy...), so I say he should go up against Stalinist Russia. But China has its supporters (insert current political joke here), too. And Mao was a real jerk. The problem with the Communists is that they were atheists, so they wouldn't want to preserve the religious artifacts like the Nazis wanted to. They'd probably just blow the thing up. But as long as Indy ain't going up against the Case of Psorisis of Doom, or the Truss of Vengence, I'm sure Indy 4 will be great.
-graml

: You gotta love dictators. I say that, because if you don't, they'll filkin' kill you. But then again cultists are always fun to deal with, always lots of blood and slavery... Or maybe an entire government for the conspiracy effect... Then again, with Ford being 62 when filming starts on Indy IV, his opponent will probably be the staff of the nursing home Marion threw him in.

: BLAH, I can't make up my mind. Who do you think Indy should go up against in the next film and why?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]