Re: Augh! Pokemon?!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shaggy from cx643543-a.msnv1.occa.home.com on March 25, 2000 at 22:02:38:

In Reply to: Re: Augh! Pokemon?! posted by Indiana Rone on March 25, 2000 at 19:43:53:

:
: Ummm ... yes my kids were watching Pokemon and I just happened to walk into the room, amazing coincidence/good timing huh? You do believe me I hope : ))

: I seem to remember Indy being "done" by the Muppets cartoon and maybe even Rugrats ... I must have just glanced up at the screen from slaving over my cross stitch of a vase of tulips

: Seriously though - am I right in thinking Indy's never been made into a cartoon in his own right (not counting comic strips)or have I just missed it? I find it kind of scary that it might happen one day - they do it with so many movie characters and too often its done so badly ... Ugh ... don't wanna talk about it, I'm giving myself the shivers

Ah, yes, Indiana Frog on Muppet Babies and Okeydokey Jones on Rugrats. Don't get me wrong, I'm not old at all, but I do have a little brother and sister... I'm their role model. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Scary, huh?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]