Re: All Forum Members Please Read:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from tnt01-52-89.barrie.bconnex.net on March 26, 2000 at 05:56:18:

In Reply to: All Forum Members Please Read: posted by RaiderOfTheArk on March 25, 2000 at 23:09:27:

Hi:
I'm sorry to hear of your trouble - I truly believe your intention were good, but I got a sense from your posts that you felt the Noel Howard gear was too expensive for what you got. I must say that over the last year I've bought the majority of Noel's stuff and feel that the price is more than justified. YES, it is expensive but with the exception of the strap (which ages well, I might add) I find his reproductions to be exceptionally accurate. I understand that many outfit seekers cannot afford Noel's prices, but they are as reasonable as the Wested jacket, Alden shoes, or HJ fedora. Plus, the attraction is that not only does Noel have a costume used in one of the films, but his company worked on them. Besides, you don't know how lucky you guys are, I live in Canada where we enjoy one of the highest standards of living in any country in the world, but our dollar is continually devalued, ie: any UK price you DOUBLE for Canada. Nice, eh?
Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: