Script, script, who's got the script?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Northlander from dialup2-6.uplogon.com on July 06, 1998 at 20:04:18:

In Reply to: Re: So, did everyone notice this? posted by Swashbuckler on July 06, 1998 at 05:03:55:

: : "I have the plot worked out,'' says Spielberg, who says filming might
: : take place two years from now with both Harrison Ford and Sean Connery."

: : That doesn't sound like confirmation to me. "Might" is not a word that gives me much confidence. All we know is that Spielberg is working on the project, and plans to go ahead with it in the future. Oh boy! Where have I heard that before?

: : -Northy-

: No, I think the key part to this is "I have the plot worked out." That was the holding point in the past. I think we can be encouraged that they've made it this far. And, coupled with the new IJ game from Lucasarts, I'll bet they're getting ready to re-introduce the world to our favorite swashbuckler before the movie comes out.

: -- Swashbuckler

I thought YOU were our favorite swashbuckler? But seriously, I agree with you that it would seem they are gearing up for a new film. However, I remember them stating at one point that the plot was indeed worked out, and that they had a script they liked. At this time they said it was only a matter of scheduling those involved to make the film. Then they suddenly had no script again. Now they do? Okay.... All I can say is that I hope so.

-Northy-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]