Re: Who is Christopher Daniels?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP108.dialsprint.net on March 28, 2000 at 07:07:13:

In Reply to: Re: Who is Christopher Daniels? posted by bud-arc on March 27, 2000 at 23:06:30:

: : : Just a quick question...who is this Christopher Daniels character?
: : : I have seen his name pop up a lot in the forum, etc. I consider myself a huge Indy fan, but I do not remember this character. I am assuming that he is a character from the movies or the series?

: : What you've seen is some back handed humor, as this individual came on the forum a while back representing him/herself as a legal representative of LucasFilm and threatened a forum member with legal action for activities that particular forum member was involved with at the time. A friend of the forum? Not hardly. Regards. Michaelson

: Exactly. Chances are you probably heard it from Graml and me because we had some fun insulting that bogus loser when he was posting here a little while back. It's also a little running gag between us because we mention him whenever we speak of lawyers and other miscreants on the forum (Dr. Jones M.D. anyone?).

Hey. Aren't we miscreants too? Or are we misanthropes?
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]