Re: To Anejo Joe, Williamson, Arky, heck, to all my local friends...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James from gateway1.wachovia.com on March 28, 2000 at 16:56:52:

In Reply to: To Anejo Joe, Williamson, Arky, heck, to all my local friends... posted by Scot in S.C. on March 28, 2000 at 16:39:56:

: Hey guys, I just wanted to say it is nice getting to "meet" some locals who are Indy fans too. I live in Greenwood and graduated from Greenwood High School in 1990 (Arky, you said that you graduated from there in '91...that is too cool). Anyway, I attended Lander University here in town for my B.A. (English and history) and my master's. I now teach high school English, although I am considering teaching a history course along with my English courses in the next couple of years. Let's see, oh yeah, I am the wrestling coach at the school too. Anyway, I have been a big Indy fan since Raiders. I was hooked the first time that I saw the movie. I also enjoy relic/treasure hunting with my detector and maps (go figure, right?) and weight lifting/powerlifting. How about you guys? What do you guys do for a living, hobbies, that sort of thing.

You guys are not too far away from me in Charlotte, NC! Have a good one!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]