Re: Scot.......

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Williamson from 1Cust8.tnt1.simpsonville.sc.da.uu.net on March 28, 2000 at 17:06:34:

In Reply to: To Anejo Joe, Williamson, Arky, heck, to all my local friends... posted by Scot in S.C. on March 28, 2000 at 16:39:56:

: Hey guys, I just wanted to say it is nice getting to "meet" some locals who are Indy fans too. I live in Greenwood and graduated from Greenwood High School in 1990 (Arky, you said that you graduated from there in '91...that is too cool). Anyway, I attended Lander University here in town for my B.A. (English and history) and my master's. I now teach high school English, although I am considering teaching a history course along with my English courses in the next couple of years. Let's see, oh yeah, I am the wrestling coach at the school too. Anyway, I have been a big Indy fan since Raiders. I was hooked the first time that I saw the movie. I also enjoy relic/treasure hunting with my detector and maps (go figure, right?) and weight lifting/powerlifting. How about you guys? What do you guys do for a living, hobbies, that sort of thing.

:Hello again Scot, e-mail me sometime.....would like to stay in communication....Talk about being a small world..My wife and I both went to Erskine(Graduated '86)..My wife is also an English Teacher as well...she taught for 12 years at BHP and is in here 2nd year at Pickens High School....The Indy community seems to bring all the good guys together! Stay in touch.....Regards,Williamson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]