Re: Matter of fact, I'm from Hampton Roads

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ender from cx578781-a.escnd1.sdca.home.com on March 30, 2000 at 09:20:28:

In Reply to: Re: Matter of fact, I'm from Hampton Roads posted by graml on March 30, 2000 at 07:15:23:

: : : Actually, I am in Charlottesville, Va.

: : Well, not the it really counts, but I just moved from Woodbridge, VA to San Diego, CA. :)

: Hey. Let's remember the old Southern saying: American by birth, Virginian by Grace of God. Anyhow, I've always wanted to visit San Diego. How is it?
: -graml

Oh, man... It's nice. :) But of course, I'm prejudiced. Even though I was born in Maryland, and consider myself a Virginian, I'm a Virginian raised by two San Diegans. I've visited out here many times, as my parents still have many friends who live here, plus my parents moved here 3 years ago. I figured what the hell, and moved. Plus, my fav. baseball team is the Padres. :)

But it's SO nice here. It's routinely (lately) around 70-80 degrees out here, and mostly sunny. (A few clouds) NO humidity, though. (And I will never miss that about VA! You know, summer, 100 degrees, and 95% humidity... Blah!) Plus, unlike the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean is just gorgeous. And the GIRLS! :) (But of course, I'm 22, male, and single, so that may not matter to you. heheh)

But enough about that. I'll tell you what I miss about VA. TREES. NATURE. Winding roads through a forest. Snow. (On occasion I miss that, sure.) My friends - kinda. :)

Enough frmo me for now. I'm gonna be late for work. :) Later!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]