Re: Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine is coming out on Sega Dreamcast..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from gate.timeinc.com on March 30, 2000 at 18:23:44:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine is coming out on Sega Dreamcast..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by Dr. Tyree on March 29, 2000 at 09:58:21:

LucasArts cancelled the Playstation version - it keeps appearing on release lists but it's just because the magazines haven't bothered to edit their lists. For instance I just got the new Electronic Gaming magazine, a few months ago they had an item on the game being cancelled but it's still on their release list! Until it's on the LucasArts website (as not up-to-date as it is) or shows up on a shelf somewhere I wouldn't believe it.

PS - don't forget these magic words: Playstation Two

: : I just read this over at filmforce.net. As a owner of a N64 and a sony Playstation I'm kind of ticked off. I don't want to buy a dying system like Dreamcast just cause they now have one good game and I don't own a computer capable of run Infernal Machine. I was hoping that it was coming out on N64. SH!T!!!!

: : Don't fret, Jared... I just read in a Playstation mag (don't remember offhand which one, sorry!) that Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine is expected out on Playstation sometime in May.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]