Re: I disagree on some of your terms, here...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by roy from webcache-05.p.ps.ifl.net on March 31, 2000 at 07:49:54:

In Reply to: I disagree on some of your terms, here... posted by Rik Duel on March 31, 2000 at 01:45:55:

: Set in the thirties, and still starring Harrison Ford? The way he looks these days? Sorry, pal, but that stretches my suspension of disbelief too far.

: For my money, the best scenario for Indy IV would pit Indy against the Communist Chinese, with their purgation of religious and cultural artifacts. To me, that would set them at odds immediately with Indy, and having it set in China would make a fresh change from the desert locales of Raiders and Crusade. It would also allow for the re-introduction of Short Round, as an adult this time, and as a more serious and interesting character.

: I'm with you on the Marcus, thing. In fact, a reference to his passing would be nice, but I could also do without seeing Sallah again in this bout and I definitely could live without Henry Sr rearing his head again.

: Rik.
WHY NO HENRY SENIOR? MSSRS. CONNERY AND FORD WERE GREAT TOGETHER....YES, INDY'S DAD AGAIN!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]