Re: Indy IV from Lucasfan.com

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-163.o1.jps.net on March 31, 2000 at 15:31:37:

In Reply to: Re: Indy IV from Lucasfan.com posted by Freudenthal on March 30, 2000 at 22:36:49:

: : I copyed this from Lucasfan.com about a Indy IV film.

: : George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, and Sean Connery are currently planning a fourth Indiana Jones film

: : Warwick Davis has mentioned that he is still waiting for Lucas to do Willow 2, and Lucas has mentioned that he'd like to do Willow 2 after he has finished Indiana Jones IV and the Star Wars prequels

: : Lucas has also mentioned that after he has done the Star Wars prequels and Indiana Jones IV, he would like to do Willow 2, a movie version of the Alien Chronicles books, and finally the Star Wars sequels

: Not sure about this one--Lucas has said many times that there won't be any Star Wars sequels.

: Freudenthal

Yeah, I KNOW there won't be any more Star Wars movies after these two upcoming prequels. But overall, that sounds like the correct plan, of finishing up the Star Wars movies first, then go on to Indy 4, and then start up on Willow 2. I also doubt the Alien Chronicles thing, as well...
P.S. I'm not saying I agree with that plan, I'm just saying that the way things look right now, that seems like the way it's going to go.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]