This sounds interesting... Please send me one when You´re ready Adam... (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Allu from k232u1kot.dial.kolumbus.fi on April 01, 2000 at 10:01:12:

In Reply to: Putting together a Grail Diary... posted by another adam on March 31, 2000 at 12:50:28:

: A long time ago (ohhh, about September, I'd say) I placed a post here theorizing on making a grail diary that would be saved in PDF format so anyone could download it and print it out. I didn't get much response (actually one guy, and I have stupidly misplaced his e-mail address) so I'll post this again, and maybe more people will be into it. Things have progressed a bit slowly, college does that, but I've gotten my hands on all sorts of material, and have a pretty good plan on paper for the 175 page book. Here's where I could use some help from the huge Indy Fan Base. Does anyone have any transcripts from the YIJC that concern Henry Jones Sr.? I'm trying to stay as true to the story arc of the movies and TV series as possible. Also, does anyone have (or the capability to make) vidcaps, a mov, or mpeg of the scene where Harrison Ford skims through the diary? I'd like to double check the order that some of the pages are in, and also see if I can gleem out any other possible pages.

: When this is all over, I plan on posting the PDF file so everyone can make one (or at least read it), and probably selling whatever "test diaries" I make.

: If anyone is interested in helping, or have comments or questions, feel free to e-mail me.
: another adam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]