Try prozac, that should help. :-)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Allu MD from cache3.kolumbus.net on April 01, 2000 at 10:08:49:

In Reply to: How about Harrison Ford? posted by graml on March 31, 2000 at 09:25:32:

:
: : Bearing in mind that Harold Ford is getting on a bit now doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that no other names have been mentioned as a successor to the famous hat 'n' bullwhip ? It reminds me a lot of the underhand way that the latest James Bond, that Peter Bosman, was selected. He was supposed to be an English male, of sophisticated tastes and a classical education with a certain charm to the ladies. What did we get...an Australian !!

: : I despair who the next Indy will be. Knowing the powers that be, we'll probably end up with David Yip, the guy who played 'The Chinese Detective'.

: : Any other suggestions ?

: And all this time I've been calling him Harrison Ford. I must be some kind of goober! Anyhow, despite the fact that a number of Indyfans have gone on record saying that they'd like Bruce Campbell or David Duchovny, etc to pick up the role of Indy, I'm sure that when it comes down to brass tacks, we'd all prefer that Ford keep on playing our intrepid achaeologist friend. Personally, I'd balk at anybody trying to fill Ford's boots. And I have a feeling that Ford and Lucas would be reluctant to change Indy in the fourth (and undoubtably final) movie. Just my two cents.
: -graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]